Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Kitchen!

Hi everybody. This is a journal of my culinary experiments...
My love affair with cooking started when I was 16, during the summer. I was bored, so I started baking wiht the help of my sisters the most elaborate stuff - including cream puffs, made from scratch, with four different kind of filling (still proud of that one).

So, I think the best way to start is to show you the place where everything happens: my kitchen.
Here are two views:



As you can see, it's really small - plus, my only tools are a couple of baking pans, a muffin pan, bowls and a wooden spoon (plus microwave, oven and kitchen stove, of course). But I don't really need anything elese, really - may be a whisk.
This is a detail of my fruit cart:


Yes, I live alone, and that fruit bounty is almost all for me.
It's actually my beauty secret - when people tell me I look much younger than my age, I know it's because of all the fruits and vegetables I eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment